Information on admission 2019
Admission deadline for all programs in 2019 is:
September, 1st, 2019 (main period) and October, 31th, 2019 (for special cases)
Please, feel free to ask any questions by e-mail (email@example.com), contact person Laura
- Admission of foreign citizens to KBSU for the basic educational programs is carried out according to the international contracts of the Russian Federation and the intergovernmental agreements of the Russian Federation at the expense of the means of the corresponding budget (including within the established by the Government of the Russian Federation quota), and also under the contracts with the payment of the cost of training by natural and (or) legal persons.
- There are two ways to get quality education in Russia: contract-based and state-funded mode of study.
To study in the state-funded mode you can find detailed information on the official site of the programme russia.study.ru
If you want to be enrolled in our university for the contract mode of study the following steps should be taken:
- choose the educational programme; (see Appendix 1)
- forward an application to the International Department (firstname.lastname@example.org);
- receive an official response from KBSU;
- prepare a full document package; (see Appendix 2)
- come to KBSU, pay an offer and pass entrance tests depending on the educational program you chose.